It has been awhile since the Big Move was released. Some projects have been funded, some have been built. The compilation of projects had long range projects, that to my surprise, have already had their Environmental Project Reports finished.
So here's a list of all the projects, with their statuses. Here's an interactive Google Map of non-express/regional rail projects.
1. Lakeshore East and West - Hamilton to Oshawa
2. Kitchener Line - Brampton GO to Union Station
3. Milton Line - Cooksville to Union Station
4. Richmond Hill Line - Richmond Hill to Union Station
5. Lakeshore West - West Harbour GO to Stoney Creek
6. Milton Line - Milton to Cooksville and Summerhill
7. Kitchener Line - Georgetown to Downtown Brampton
8. Airport Line - Pearson to Union Station - COMPLETE
9. Bolton Line - Bolton to Union Station - Feasibility Report. Awaiting EA.
10. Crosstown Line - Dundas West to Summerhill
11. Barrie Line - Bradford to Union Station
12. Richmond Hill - Aurora Road to Union Station
13. Stoufville Line - Mt. Joy to Union Station
14. Havelock Line - Locusts Hill to Union Station and Summerhill
15. Seaton Line - Seaton to Union Station and Summerhill
16. Lakeshore East - Oshawa to Bowmanville
17. Spadina Extension - Downsview to Vaughan Metropolitan Centre - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
18. Yonge Extension - Finch to Richmond Hill Centre - EA here. Awaiting funding.
19. Downtown Relief Line - Bloor West to Danforth via Downtown - UNDER STUDY
Light Rail and Bus Rapid Transit
20. Hamilton A Line LRT - Downtown Hamilton to Hamilton Airport
- West Harbour GO to B Line LRT - FUNDED. Being treated as spur of B line.
- B Line LRT to Hamilton Airport - Awaiting study
21. Hamilton B Line LRT - McMaster University to Eastgate Mall
- McMaster University to Queenston Circle - FUNDED. EPR.
- Queenston Circle to Eastgate Mall - Awaiting funding. EPR.
22. Burlington Line (Unknown technology) - Fairview GO to Burlington Centre - Awaiting study.
23. Dundas Street BRT - Brant Street (Halton) to Kipling subway station
- Bronte Road to Proudfoot Trail - EA complete. Awaiting funding.
- Neyagawa Boulevard to Brant Street - Awaiting EA.
- Proudfoot Trail to Kipling Station - Awaiting EA.
24. Trafalgar Road BRT - 407 to Midtown Oakville
- Midtown Oakville to Cornwall Road - Awaiting study
- Cornwall Road to 407 - EA complete. Awaiting funding.
25. 403 Transitway - Midtown Oakville to Renforth Gateway
- Midtown Oakville to before Winston Churchill Station - Not studied.
- Winston Churchill Station to halfway to Erin Mills Parkway Station - UNDER CONSTRUCTION. EA here.
- West of EM Parkway Station to station - COMPLETE
- EM Parkway Station to Hurontario - EA complete. Currently deferred. Modified to run in mixed traffic from Mavis to Hurontario.
- Hurontario to Dixie Station - COMPLETE
- Dixie Station to Renforth Gateway - UNDER CONSTRUCTION. EA here.
26/27/28. Hurontario Main Transit
- Steeles to Port Credit GO - FUNDED. Awaiting construction. EA here.
- Downtown Brampton to Steeles - Was funded. Currently dead. EA here.
- Mayfield to Downtown Brampton - Awaiting study.
29. Waterfront West LRT - Port Credit to Union Station - EA initiated, put on hold.
30. Queen Street (Unknown technology) - Downtown Brampton to Peel/York boundary - Awaiting study.
31. VIVA Highway 7 BRT - Peel/York boundary to Locust Hill GO - EA from Highway 50 to Galworthy Drive
- Highway 50 to Helen - Awaiting funding.
- Helen to Edgely - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Edgely to Jane Street - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Jane Street to Bowes Road - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Bowes to Yonge - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Richmond Hill Centre to Warden Avenue - COMPLETE
- Warden Avenue to Galsworthy Drive - Awaiting funding.
- Galsworthy Drive to Locust Hill GO - Awaiting study.
32. Finch West LRT - Pearson to Finch Station
- Finch Station to Finch West Station: EA complete. Awaiting funding.
- Finch West Station to Humber College: FUNDED. CONSTRUCTION STARTS 2016. EA here.
- Humber College to Pearson Airport - Not studied.
33. Eglinton Crosstown LRT - Pearson to Kennedy Station
- Pearson Airport to Mt. Dennis Station - Studied. Awaiting funding. May turn into SmartTrackWest.
- Mt. Dennis Station to Kennedy Station - Studied. UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
34. Highway 427 South - Pearson to Kipling station - Awaiting study.
35. Jane Street LRT - Vaughan Metropolitan Centre to Bloor Street - Awaiting study.
36. Don Mills LRT - Highway 7 to Bloor Street - RECONSIDERING FOR DOWNTOWN RELIEF SUBWAY - Awaiting study.
37. VIVA Yonge BRT
- Richmond Hill Centre to 19ths Avenue - UNDER CONSTRUCTION. EA here.
- Murlock Drive to Davis Drive - UNDER CONSTRUCTION. EA here.
- Davis Drive to GO train corridor on Green Lane - EA here. Awaiting funding.
39. Scarborough LRT - Kennedy Station to Malvern - BEING BUILT AS SUBWAY TO SHEPPARD. BEING STUDIED.
40. Highway 2 Curbside BRT - Scarborough Centre to Downtown Oshawa
- Steeple Hill to Merriton Road - EA complete. Awaiting funding.
- Glendale Drive to Southview Drive - EA complete. Awaiting funding.
- Liverpool Road to Glenanna Drive - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Rotherglen Road to Harwood Avenue - EA complete. Awaiting funding.
- Harwood Avenue to Salem Road - COMPLETE
- Salem Road to Galea Drive - EA complete. Awaiting funding.
- Galea Drive to Downtown Oshawa - Awaiting study.
41. Brock Road (Unknown technology) - 407 to Downtown Pickering - Not studied.
42. Oshawa connector (Unknown technology) - Oshawa GO to Downtown Oshawa - Not studied
43. BRT on the 407 - COMPLETE
44. Hamilton T-Line (Unknown Technology) - Centre Mall to Ancaster - Not studied
45. Brant Street (Unknown Technology) - Fairview GO to Dundas Street - Not studied
46. Trafalgar/Main (Unknown Technology) - 407 to Downtown Milton - Not studied
47/48/49. Steeles West/Steeles Centre/Steeles East/Taunton (Unknown Technology)
- First section: Lisgar GO to 427 - Not funded/studied
- Second section: York University to Miliken GO - Not funded/studied
- Third section: Miliken GO to Downtown Oshawa - Not funded/studied
50. Highway 427 North Transitway - Pearson to Queen Street
- Albion Road to Queen Street: EA complete. Awaiting funding.
51. 407 Transitway
- Hurontario (Peel) to 400 (York): Study commencing.
- 400 (York) to Kennedy Road (York): Studied. Awaiting funding.
- Kennedy Road (York) to Brock Read (Durham): Study in progress
52. McCowan - Scarborough Centre to Markham - BEING BUILT AS SUBWAY TO STEELES
53. Simcoe (LRT preferred) - Downtown Oshawa to 407 - Not studied
54. 410 - COMPLETE
55. 427 - EA complete. Awaiting funding/construction.
56. 404 - COMPLETE
57. 407 East - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
58. Niagara-GTA - First phase of EA complete. EA on hold.
59. GTA WEST - EA Study in progress